Thanks for checking me out!
Check out my FREE Twitter Checklist below
Hi and thank you so much for clicking through to my website from my Twitter profile.
I’ve been on Twitter since August ’08 [although I have officially been registered on Twitter for longer - it took me several months to get past that "So, what do I do now?!!" stage].
Stuff that I tweet about:
- Articles from my blog and sharing the great comments that are left by others
- Articles that I read, find interesting and think that you may benefit from reading them too
- Random tips, advice and suggestions that I think about when going about my day-to-day business
- Links to my latest “how-to” videos uploaded on to YouTube
- Plus the odd random, off-the-wall observation about my life and others around me – got to keep a sense of humour haven’t you?!
Who do I follow:
You may have noticed from my following to follower ratio, I don’t auto-follow nor do I follow people just because they follow me. Believe it or not, I actually read my Twitter stream and try to catch up with tweets that I have missed throughout the day. So following everyone back would keep me rather busy!
Do check out my following list as it usually contains some pretty interesting people, all of whom I would recommend.
- People who share interesting stuff that I like to learn more about – usually around social media, email marketing and creating products
- People who I’ve met, shared a cup of coffee with or a glass of wine
- People who make me laugh and add some light relief throughout my working day
What do I do:
I am a “Corporate Refugee” having left corporate life in 2004 to start up on my own as my daughter started school. Once thing I soon realised was that as children got older, you actually needed more time off work to juggle those school holidays. And 5 weeks annual holiday was just not going to cut it!
It has certainly been a roller coaster ride and my initial dreams of creating a traditional life coaching practice soon disappeared in to vapour as attracting 1-2-1 clients from nothing was rather hard work!
Life is rather different now [fortunately!]. I spend my time working with coaches, VAs, trainers and solo-preneurs / small business owners who are struggling to sell their time and get enough clients.
I’m here to help you understand who your clients are, how to productise what you offer and how to create effective marketing systems so you attract the right clients naturally, rather than have to chase new business.
Home is in Surrey, UK and I juggle my business with being a mum to two children, aged 8 and 10, a wife to husband who commutes the daily grind to London every day and owner to dog Rocky who keeps me company when I am at home.
Anything else you wish to know? Just send me a reply or DM me on twitter anytime.
Thank you …
Oh, and as a BIG thank you for showing an interest in me and what I do, you are most welcome to get access to my free “Twitter Checklist for Small Businesses”
It’s everything I wish I had known in the first few months of being on Twitter and includes some great Twitter tips from my followers, too. Twitter is a great place to be when you understand how it works but I know what a minefield it can be, too.
To download your free copy, just add your name and email address in the boxes below and click the submit button.
You will also be entitled to your own copy of my free newsletter that I send out every fortnight. I will never sell, share, rent or give away your email. I hate spam as much you.
And when you have had enough me, you can unsubscribe at any time. I won’t be offended