How to Hire a Virtual Assistant
Practical, step by step programme
“How to Successfully Hire a Virtual Assistant”
Are you drowning under to-do lists and uncompleted projects?
Do you need to hire someone to help you but you have no idea on where to start?
Perhaps you’ve already tried to recruit a Virtual Assistant but it’s gone disastrously wrong …
and now you are afraid about making more mistakes and losing control over your business.
Don’t look behind you but …
You’ve got to the point of your business where you know you need to grow. You’ve realised that you are caught up in the admin trap – too busy to win new clients but needing new clients to pay the bills.
You’ve got projects uncompleted. Products created but no way of getting them up on your website to sell.
You’re doing everything yourself and you know you have to start getting some help.
You’ve heard about Virtual Assistants and having a VA work with you sounds like a good idea
You have no idea where to start!
Even if you’ve recruited before in your previous corporate career, recruiting for your own business feels completely different. How do you decide what sort of jobs to give to a VA?
Where do you go about finding a VA? And how do you know you are going to hire the right one?
This is why you this course is here for you!
“How to Successfully Hire a Virtual Assistant”
This is a quick and easy step by step course that will take you through the process of successfully hiring a VA.
Broken down in to 5 easy-to-follow modules, it will show you exactly what you need to do.
If you follow my steps outlined in this programme, you WILL have hired a VA within a couple of weeks!
It’s not difficult going through this process when you have someone showing you every step of the way!
Here’s what you get:
- Clarification on exactly what a VA is and why you may need one
- Help with deciding what tasks and projects you give to a VA
- Shown how to produce a clear job specification so that you know exactly what sort of skills and personality will fit your business
- Find out where to find a VA – either via your network, a VA directory or using a VA agency
- Recommendations of websites and directories to look at
- The 5 step hiring process that ensures you end up with a VA that will grow your business – and not waste your time
- A set of interview questions to ask
- How contracts with VAs work and how to agree one that will work for you
- The differences between monthly retainer contracts and “pay-as-you-go” agreements
- Why you should set up a working trial first and how to go about this
- How to set the ground rules and make sure the communication between the two of you worksocess for you.
Plus dozens and dozens of practical tips and recommendations to speed up the process for you.
Don’t make any more mistakes!
One of the biggest mistakes small business owners make when hiring a VA is not taking the time to feel in control of the process and be totally clear on who and what you need..
I know I have wasted hours of my time and many hundreds of pounds, hiring the wrong VA’s for my business. Taking on someone who didn’t have the attention to detail that I needed and made constant mistakes. And someone else who just didn’t click with me and I found myself dreading our conversations, having to watch my P&Qs!
This doesn’t have to happen to you.
This programme gives you clear, simple instructions on how to make your VA hiring process work for you.
To get access to this online course RIGHT NOW, all you need to do is to click on the order button below, confirm your payment via PayPal and you will be re-directed instantly to a login page, where it takes just a second or two to create your account … And you are in!
This course will save you hours of your time
This course will save your hours of your time and hundreds of your hard earned pounds ensuring you recruit the right VA, first time.
And if you act RIGHT NOW, you can get instant access to this online course PLUS the bonus 6 recorded interviews.
PLUS you also get access to these added bonuses
6 recorded interviews to listen to and hear “real-life” advice from other business owners who have gone through the process, as well as professionals who work within the VA industry
- Emily Robe from EmilyRobe.co.uk runs her own VA business. She shares the most common mistakes small business owners make when recruiting a VA and how to avoid making them yourself
- Tanya Smith from InnerGameProfits.com hired her first VA 18 months ago. She shares her story about being “forced” in to hiring a VA when she ran her first global virtual event.
- Victoria Player from VictoriaPlayer.com uses a VA to help manage her shopping cart, newsletter and website and shares her story on how she went about finding her VA, whilst managing to run a business as a mum to a 8 month old baby.
- Carmen MacDougall from VACT.co.uk is one of the leaders in the UK VA industry. She runs her own VA Training school and shares her thoughts and tips on how to go about finding the right VA for your business.
- Deb Walker from ContemporaryVA.com is a Project Manager for this US based VA Agency and helps business owners find the right VA for their requirements. She has some very clear ideas on where you need to start and what you need to think about before taking someone one.
- Kate Warren from BrightConsultancy.com shares her story about the dangers of taking on a “friend” to help her out. It was a tough lesson to learn before she found her current VA who has enabled her to take her training consultancy business on by leaps and bounds.
All these interviews are designed to give you real-life advice and short-cuts to help you on your VA journey.
More of your questions answered below
How long have you got access to the online course?
For ever (well, as long as we are in business and as CanDoCanBe has been around since 2004, that should be a mighty long time!).
The course content will be available as long as you want it – there is no 3 month cut-off point or expiry date.
How long does the course take?
You can go through it in a couple of hours, if you want to. It’s designed to be quick and easy.
Take longer to go through the questions in more detail and map out your action plan over the next couple of weeks.
If you’ve for more time to spare, listen to the audios which are all about 20 minutes each – again, designed to be bite-sized and fit in to your busy week.
How do you access the course?
No need to wait for anything to arrive in the post. This course is available to you instantly via the internet. You get a private login and password so that you can work your way through the 5 modules. And the recorded interviews are all available for you to listen to via your web browser.
You can print the pages off and work manually through the material. Or answer the questions and work your way through the content via the web.
You can even login via your iPhone, iPad or any other smart phone and work your way through the course whilst you are out and about.
Whatever suits you!
Not happy with what you get?
Once you have accessed your online course and you find that this is not what you are looking for, then that’s OK. Get in touch with us within 30 days of ordering this online course and let us know.
You’ll get a 100% refund – it’s that simple!
What if you’ve got questions regarding the course content?
Just get in touch with me at any time. I’m more than happy to answer any quick questions by email.
And if you prefer to pick my brains further, we can schedule a 30 minute phone session to really thrash out any queries or challenges you may still have. Details of how to do this can be emailed to you.
Got another question that not been answered here?
Email me right now at Karen@CanDoCanBe.com and I will get back real soon.
I know what it is like to recruit a VA for the first time. I remember losing my confidence when my first VA just didn’t work out and I had to start all over again.
This course content is based on real-life and business experience. And, as with all CanDoCanBe courses and training, it’s packed full of practical, no-nonsense advice.
You really well feel more in control and feel more confident to enable you to get the right VA hired for you and your business!
Thank you for reading and look forward to “seeing” you inside the course.
To your VA success,
Helping You Attract the Right Clients