STOP having an expensive hobby!
… and discover how to create a
profitable business that
attracts the right clients constantly and
consistently throughout the year
Starting up and growing your own business can feel incredibly isolating and frustrating at times. You’ve had your leaflets printed, you are out networking most days and you are spending money on adverts in a local mag.
But you are struggling to find enough clients to make it all worthwhile!
When you are the business, especially when you are selling your time by the hour or the day, it’s tough working out what you really need to do to generate enough leads.
And using traditional marketing such as leaflets and advertising is a hard way of growing a business.
You soon realise you will run out of money. And motivation.
And this is why CanDoCanBe is here for you.
“To show you which marketing tools to use and how to use them
so you can attract the right clients
constantly and consistently to your business.”
Practical, No-Nonsense Approach to Marketing Small Businesses
Would you like to know…
- What low cost and no cost marketing ideas you could do to attract a new client today?
- How to use cheap web-based tools to create your own website, start a blog or publish your own email newsletter?
- When to use social media sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter so they promote your business brand and not suck time and energy out of you
- How to make sure your website works so that yours doesn’t get lost on Google, never to be found by potential clients
- What systems you can use that will automate your marketing without losing the personal touch
- How to productise what you offer so that clients spend more money with you
Well, now you can …..
Get your copy of “Smarter, Not Harder” and get access to the latest tips, tricks and tools to making your marketing work
“Of all the newsletters that pop into my inbox in the week, yours is by miles the most interesting and certainly the most useful, understandable and actionable – so thank you!”
Helen Jones, www.PelicanBusinessServices.com
“I love the way you make what seems complicated so accessible.”
Jacqui Newman, Spiced Up Marketing
“Of all the enewsletters, blogs and tweets that I receive, yours are one of the very few I read. They are always relevant, informative, helpful and easy to read. And I think, according to Seth Godin, you are a powerful sneezer!!”
Naz Lewis, www.BacktoWorkMum.co.uk
“Karen, in the present bombard-people-with-newsletter culture, yours is one I open eagerly because I know it will be full of useful information. You are very generous with useful tips that one can put into action straight away”
Diksha Chakravarti, www.fixme.org.uk